The Blue Fish article factory has been operating at peak production lately. Here are several new articles that the team has written over the past several weeks.
- Automate BOF Module Deployment During Development – Steve has a great article on how to streamline development cycle times by automating the deployment of Documentum BOF modules.
- Introduction to the WDK Automated Test Framework – Thomas Hughes has reviewed the new WDK Automated Test Framework.
- Improving Web Publisher Usability – Lisa Hill shares some of our tricks for making Web Publisher easier to use.
- Bullet Proof Markup: Designing for Web Content Management Systems – Alex Bilstein writes about how to design your HTML markup to work best with a WCM system.
- Using Documentum Lifecycle State ExtensionsGlen Tarrant writes about how to add custom functionality to lifecycles via lifecycle state extensions
- Introduction to Documentum IRM Services – Terence McDevitt gives us an overview of Documentum’s Information Rights Management solution which can keep people from reading your documents even after they are exported from the docbase.
- Enabling High Availability for a Complex Documentum Based Application – Jamie Balling explains how he’s been able to increase application uptime by integrating some custom monitoring components into his solution.