We’re starting 2011 off with another round of Blue Fish and Alfresco Lunch and Learn events. At this Lunch and Learn, I’ll be demonstrating some of the great things that Alfresco can do out of the box, and I’ll be showing off a brand new extension to Alfresco that makes it easy to scan and index paper documents and manage them in Alfresco. We’ve never shown it in public before, so you’ll be the first to see it. If you’ve been considering Alfresco as a solution to scan paper document, you won’t want to miss this Lunch and Learn.
We’ll be hosting these events in 6 cities across 3 states:
- Austin, TX – Tuesday, January 18 – Register
- Houston, TX – Wednesday, January 19 – Register
- Dallas, TX – Thursday, January 20 – Register
- Boston, MA – Tuesday, January 25 – Register
- Orlando, FL – Wednesday, January 26 – Register
- Miami, FL – Thursday, January 27- Register
I’m really excited to share this information and help you plan your 2011 ECM initiatives. Space is limited, so please register early to secure your place. I hope to see you there.