Once a quarter, I spend a few weeks traveling around the country spreading the word about Alfresco by hosting a series of educational Lunch and Learns. This is one of my favorite parts of my job, because I get to meet new people, learn a little bit about their businesses, and turn them onto a product I really believe in.
This time around, I’ll be focusing on how you can simplify document management, achieve a paperless office, and streamline your business processes. The main topics I’m going to cover are:
- General Document Management – Alfresco works out of the box with your email and office applications, and has some very clever ways to automate routine document processing tasks. I’ve been implementing document management systems for almost 20 years, and I can tell you that it’s the easiest to use system I’ve ever seen for this type of thing.
- Scanning and Archiving Paper Documents – I’ll show you how you can use the scanner or multi-function printer you already have to turn paper files into electronic images.
- Workflow and Business Process Automation – Alfresco can help you automate your business processes with it’s powerful workflow engine. From approving invoices to revising documents to automating complex business rules, I’ll show you the full breadth of Alfresco’s workflow capabilities.
I’ve designed a special workflow that really shows off Alfresco’s bells and whistles, and I’ll be showing it for the first time at this lunch and learn.
So if you are curious about what Alfresco does or how it might be able to benefit your organization, now’s your chance to learn more about it. I’ll be giving a full demonstration of the software and answering all your questions.
All events are from 11:30-1:30, and lunch will be provided.
- Boston, MA – Tuesday, April 26
- Orlando, FL – Wednesday, April 27
- Miami, FL – Thursday, April 28
- Austin, TX – Tuesday, May 3
- Houston, TX – Wednesday, May 4
- Dallas, TX – Thursday, May 5
- San Antonio, TX – Tuesday, May 10
- Nashville, TN – Wednesday, May 11
- Phoenix, AZ – Thursday, May 12